Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jewellery For Red Dress

sidecar edition for the 101!

As an extra gave it to my 101 a sidecar. Who is now 2 years in my garage and is finally assembled in the new season.

In contrast to the lack of history of the 101 to have my research to the sidecar but some come to light. And as so often, my chance has helped. The various forums and could
Experts not help me. No one had any idea what type of trailer it was. Until I
*** leafing through old magazines in the WOW-101 Association *** suddenly saw a picture with just my sidecar.

As the Indian world is manageable, it was not difficult to make contact with Leif. He told me then that it is a Swedish side cars from the 30 Years involved. And like the old photos show the boat has probably always 101gehangen on an Indian Scout. And although the left!



After the first owner seine101 probably initially as a solo machine moving, he built in 1939 with the help of his neighbor, a carpenter, the sidecar. 1947 or 1948, the team was sold to Ruben Blom from Götene. His wife was finishing the two old pictures. Ruben was an important man in Götene. He collected old machines and established a *** *** museum that is operated today by his sons.
was then the team probably by different hands until it landed at Leif's boat was in poor condition and Leif restored it in 1995 in the present situation. Leif later sold the team to Germany. Here, then, unfortunately, the trailer sold separately and the team auseinandergerissen.Aber now he comes back at least to a 101!

evil tongues say, moreover, that the boat can also be used in the Navy. It is virtually unsinkable!


I look forward to my first-team rounds. Let's see who has the courage to throw himself in the left-hung side-car runs counter to the counter ... ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment