Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Means Processor Frequency

WL sell parts!

week before last I was once again on my favorite wrench ** Thomas Rothacker / U.S. Classic bikes ** in Ă–stringen. Thomas seems to have made what is strong for 2011. The workshop was cleaned up and flashed from all corners.

A new Storage system in the adjacent rooms to ensure order. So for 2011, the quality of U.S. Classic Bikes is guaranteed. Thomas seems to have found pleasure in the bobber. He is now building a 741 in Indian Bobber style. I'm curious on the outcome.

reason for my visit was the pick of my old WL parts that are left over from last year to rebuild. The soon to go on on Ebay ** ** pal Rudi over the counter. Almost all original parts, but in very different states. If someone is looking for something specific, he can log in here on the blog. If the Part was already set but then goes on Ebay, nothing more.
** ** Here are it even more Bildervon the parts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment