Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Side Effects Baralgin

"I walk and walk through Frederick street and go and see and shiny cars and people, and my heart blooms heavily."

I'm in Berlin. For a few days. left with a night drive and ninety marks. I have to live up to offer me money sources. I have experienced immeasurable. Berlin fell on me like a quilt with their fiery flowers. The West is distinguished with highly concentrated light - as fabulous stones quite expensive and with so stamped border. Here we have very excessive neon sign. And I was a neighbor here. And I with the error. And send men and girls traders without acting that it just with girls, not even what it is - came out but they look after, because they would do, if anything at. Very much shiny black hair and eyes so deep in the night head. Exciting. On the Kurfürstendamm, many women. The walk only. They have the same faces and a lot of mole fur - not quite first-class but still chic - so arrogant with legs and a lot of air around. There is an underground railway, which is like a lit coffin on rails - under the earth and musty, and it is squeezed. I will go. It is very interesting and quick.

-

I bring him in Berlin, which is in my lap. He asks me, love folk songs voice, where were you today ', I was - on the Kurfürstendamm.' What have you seen 'And I have to many colors have seen?, I saw - men on corners, the sell a perfume, and no coat and jaunty face and gray cap - and posters of naked girls pink - but no one looks - a place with so much metal and such an operation as there are oysters - and famous photographers in boxes with pictures of people without enormous beauty. Sometimes with '

-.

And just yesterday I was taken home in a car. Because he was non-shaved, I just got a whole zerstacheltes face and I'm red as a tomato and sunburn-like. Since one can not but be too careful with men. But it is my spring, Berlin is my Easter, which falls on Christmas, when everything is full of shimmering operation. I see the men, and I think there are so many, and will it be for me one who breathes the whole out of Berlin and to me. He has black hair and a white Cachenez distinguished from silk.

-

Irmgard Keun - The Artificial Silk Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment