Thursday, November 11, 2010

Westwood Gas Wall Heaters

Oh là là! Sweaters from Fronkreisch!

Sverre had me in his blog American Cycles Norway *** *** *** in this post *** reminds me so that since this summer, a sweater from French-Fred wanted to order his shop *** Deluxe *** Jersey.


give it a real nice Racer sweater as he wore as Fred Petralie. Ok, I give the tie to me I think.

e-mail I had in June with Fred, but when you set the size I was then left hanging. On the Veterama Burkhard told me that I could stop by to give me at Fred's level, because size XL is already sold out. Actually I was quite happy about it because it was late afternoon and I was pretty tired. But I had better times but still just walked by. Because then I would have found that XL probably a Frenchman (and Burkhard) fits, but not a German, who drinks from time to time ever a Krombacher ... ;-)) Although the sweater in XL otherwise very good fit, it is around the belly around then but a bit cramped for me :-( (So exchange.

The quality of the sweater is very good. The Indian decal is sewn and ironed or flaked. This is but not all colors / hoodies the case. But really great part! And in XXL are coming pretty good. Sure - those things cost money too, but everything is relative. And Christmas is indeed now time to be associated not only one brand of motorcycle, so now it must be next to the Indian Excelsior also a sweater at the door :-))
I allow myself the luxury indeed. Fabric patches I have in the cupboard, so I ordered the black and white sweater without printing. The patches Kölle-time Tom has brought me from the U.S.. Which can be ordered here *** *** . Since then I have to pay attention only to the fact that the "X" not too much about the XXL stomach slips ....;-))
really missing is a Harley sweater. But as I said, yes Christmas is just around the corner ...;-))

If Fred is not just knit the sweater, he tinkers with old friends for his Indians. And have been for over 20 years.

And a small (promotional) video that shows at this year's Fred Veterama in Mannheim, there's also. Was directed by Martin *** "Martinski-The-CAV-Man" Bogaert *** .

0 comments:

Post a Comment